- 301 302 303 304 305 andrew chaikin bay area sound brian sommer cartoon art museum chuck jordan comic-con comics competition dave boat david boyll dvd e3 2012 esrb fan art freelance police gdc gog harvey atkin ipad joey camen lucasarts mac merchandise nicki rapp peter barto pixar poker night poker night 2 psn rob tinkler steam steve purcell surfin' the highway tf2 tim talbot trailer vegas trip voice actor welcome
- January 2014 (4)
- November 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (10)
- March 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (5)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (3)
- August 2010 (5)
- July 2010 (9)
- June 2010 (8)
- May 2010 (6)
- April 2010 (8)
- March 2010 (9)
- February 2010 (5)
- Ask Steve Purcell your question (18)
- Interview with Nicki Rapp (6)
- Traveller's Tales to develop LEGO Sam & Max game (April Fools) (6)
- Win The Devil's Playhouse for PC/Mac (5)
- Interview with Steve Purcell (5)
- Sam & Max return in virtual edutainment world, Jump Start (April Fools) (5)
- Interview with Joey Camen (4)
- The Tomb of Sammun-Mak available to download (4)
- New shirt and sales in the Telltale store (4)
- Max to appear in a new Telltale crossover game (4)
- Joe: Glad you like it! I agree, I love the energy within Rob's voice acting and the show as a whole....
- CelestialSushi: I am so happy to see this! Mr. Tinkler is, by far, my favorite voice for Max ^_^ William Kasten is...
- Mark: I love his version of Sam! He brings a unique quality to the character that no one else has done.
- Cory: I wish they had him do the voice for Sam in the Telltale Games. The current voice is so flat.
- Snail: This is one of the most fun to read interviews you've ever put up. She seems to be an incredibly...
- Snail: Great interview! He seems like a cool guy. I wonder why the usual Max voice actor in Telltale...
- Joe: I mainly just played Texas hold 'em, but I did find Omaha a bit easier whenever I switched to it. I...
- Harald B: Maybe it's because I only did Omaha this time around, but it felt to me like it was easier than the...
Let’s Get Social
Random QuoteHoly jumping mother o' God in a side-car with chocolate jimmies and a lobster bib!
Sam, Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple
Support the Site